Friday, March 19, 2010

The Workout

I found a new workout on Exercise TV, and I love it. 20 minutes 3 times a week and I already look better. Less cottage cheese on my butt, and I can tell if I keep at it, I really will have a body that looks good in a bikini - whether or not I actually want to wear one is a different story. A word of warning to you though, I actually gained weight with this. My skinny frame put on an extra 5 pounds of muscle. I went from my 115 back up to the 120 that I weighed in high school when I was dancing 24/7. Anyhow, to find it, go to exercisetv.com and type in bikini body workout. The first one that comes up with Stephanie Vitorini is it. You will definitely be sore the next day.

http://www.exercisetv.tv/workout-videos/cardio/bikini-body-workout-4487

No comments: